Sunday, April 25, 2010

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Habit 1: Be Proactive

Being proactive is something I associate with finishing school. I have been a student on and off for many years and now I am trying very hard to stay focused and finish what I have started many years ago. By going over the 7 habits it has left me feeling very positive in my effort.
Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind

This has never been a problem. I always have the vision of the end I just need to be patient and consistent with my decisions.

Habit 3: Put First Things First
Organizing myself is very difficult. I think I would be more successful with things in my life.
Habit 4: Think Win/Win
Competitiveness is something I enjoy. I always want to be a winner in the things I do.
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
I really need to read this book. I see a lot of these habits in my personal life. In everything I do I want to be understood (especially in a relationship). In writing this blog I see where I this book will definitely be of great help.
Habit 6: Synergize
I may be turning this into a personal relationship verses developing myself. But by trusting in anything you do you can only have success.
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
I think this habit speaks for itself.




No comments:

Post a Comment